Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Hi sorry it's been so long

It's been a few weeks since my last blog and I am afraid this will be a relatively short communication. Just a quick overview of what's been going on.

  • I'm writing a story about biblical mercy
  • Possibly looking for a new job
  • Contending with health issues
  • Writing a short story which I may post here

I might be off work for a few weeks... so working on the story during that time will help with the boredom. Looking for a new job in this economy is hard, but with the Lord's help it is possible. The health issues, well I'm still healing from the celiac's, but the Lord is helping me overcome that as well. Still praying for courage to post the short story here, it's almost finished and it may help others. Please pray for me, I need courage, health, and procrastination problems big time.

Blessings until next time!

1 comment:

  1. We are certainly praying for you.... in all you have need for... Needs exist for our Lord to fulfill! Give God the Glory. Please know how much we empathize... we all share in this. Encouragement & Kind Words in our Lord are the true food for life and love. Thank you, also for your sweet comment to us. Love 2 U 2

    ReplyDelete