Saturday, July 3, 2010

Mercy 2 Me

Hi all,

Sorry it's been so long since my last post. I hope this post finds you well. Been kind of busy the last few days, and this post, regrettably, is going to be short.

The company that I work for is increasing production time. It means more money of course, and that's all ways a plus, especially since I've had cause to use a few sick days. Nothing too serious, just my celiac's acting up again. My bosses have been very understanding and have done a remarkable job reassigning me due to certain health limitations. I especially thank my co-workers who have helped me by taking on extra duties. I guess, in this way, they've shown a special type of mercy towards me; they've reserved judgment. It sort of reminds me of James 2:13, "For judgment is without mercy to him that hath showed no mercy: mercy glories against judgment." What does this verse have to do with my co-workers being kind? Well, they could justifiably say that they have too much to do at work to be bothered, and that I should do my work, even if it could hurt my health. Instead, they try to emphathize with my condition and try to keep me safe. Thanks guys, I hope to some day do the same for you.

God Bless you all, and have a safe and happy weekend. Happy 4th of July!

2 comments:

  1. Mercy triumphs over judgement. You are very blessed to have such co-workers. It is the way it should work! Luv 2 U 2!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about your health issues. Hope you will be able to find a diet that works well for you and that will not be too difficult to implement.

    Blessings,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete