Saturday, October 2, 2010

I got the chance to finally read www.godandscience.org webpage. It seems to be very good, for the most part at least. Very good explanation of the Gospel. It seems as if they don't believe in the once-saved-always-saved theology that I believe in or pre-tribulation rapture, but that's okay. I have to do more research and see if they believe that a follower and believer in Christ can lose salvation.

I do believe that Christian's all over the world will be persecuted to a much greater extent than they are today, and that we must ALL be ready to give an account for why we know that Jesus is the risen Lord. They still seem to be orthodox in the important stuff, like Jesus is the only Way, the only Truth, the only Life and that salvation comes by faith alone (then comes works)!

God Bless!

4 comments:

  1. I, too usually spend much time researching eternal security - because as for me... at the point of my revelation when I met Jesus ... this was imparted to me all at once with other revelation (I had never read the Bible at all) ... which afterwards - I then thirsted & read everything I could - and I found that all of what our Lord imparted to my soul at that one moment... is ALL in scripture.

    I am glad that you are a careful writer, researcher, & serious study in our Lord. Keep me posted!!
    Love in our Lord
    His Sonshine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK!
    This is the last one!!

    Just so you can judge for yourself ... I don't ever like to mis-lead anyone... here is an article on the security issues of Google Public Profile (not Blogspot... which appears to be pretty secure.)

    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/35351343/ns/technology_and_scient-tech_and/gadgets/

    Apparently --- a GP (Google Profile) could expose your e-mail and/or even your contacts lists, etc...

    So, this has not happened to us yet.... But wow did this nightmare happen to us on Facebook - which I will never use... really serious security problems... and we are still suffering from it all.

    So far, though all O.K. on Blogspot, Twitter, & Google Friend Connect & Google Profile,

    Love always,
    In our Lord .... (Thank You that You help us in these issues, Lord!)
    His Sonshine

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK... well at least I am really learning a lot!

    Here is the link for a Google Public Profile Search of anyone ... using their real name, nick name, or ID internet name - like "Sunday Girl" ... etc.

    http://www.google.com/profiles?q

    And, it works really well!

    I guess, like in our Lord, one just has to know where to look.... and to look correctly.

    Love His Sonshine

    ReplyDelete