Wednesday, October 6, 2010

False teaching is being exposed

New age philosophy is inundating Christian thought. We as believers and followers of Christ need to put on the full armor of God each and everyday to prevent ourselves from be led away from our first love. False teaching and New Age thinking can sneak into faith in very sneaky ways. For instance, those who are media (and I'm not just talking about the religion that revolves around Oprah) hold incredible sway over how we interpret the world and faith in Jesus Christ. The only way to keep from becoming sheep to these false shepherd's is by reading the Bible, knowing that it is God inspired. I'll post about this later, and how I was deceived by wolves in sheep's clothing.

God Bless!

1 comment:

  1. This just happened here also... but I trusted in my spirit... God reigns!

    I was in the process of posting what happened... when your post appeared.. again so timely!
    Love His Sonshine

    ReplyDelete