Sunday, October 3, 2010

Sharing personal information

Hi all, and especially Sonshine :) ,

I'm willing to give out my email, but here's the thing... Several months ago I almost had a stalking situation at work. I thought this person was getting a little too friendly, so a co-worker that I trusted followed me home to make sure I was safe. Good thing she did, because the person in question was waiting for me in the parking lot, in his car, ready to follow me home! Scary to say the least. If you email I consider emailing you. I moderate all posts, so I'll copy the email down and not publish the comment. I don't twitter, facebook, myspace or things like that for this very reason. A girl can't be too careful these days! I'm sure all of you are perfectly normal, but it'll take me sometime to trust "stranger's" again.

God Bless,

1 comment: