Monday, November 22, 2010

Star of Bethlehem

Can it be over one month since my last post. I apologize for this, dear reader. It's been a pretty interesting few weeks to be sure. My job is in jeopardy, because of health issuses, and I don't know what to think about it. I know that the Good Lord is in control. Whatever He has planned is okay with me. Maybe I'll go back to school, write part time, or work for myself as a care giver to the elderly. I've done that before and liked it very much, and working for myself has great appeal. I plan to get together with the Dept. of Vocational Resources about this in the near future. Please pray for me!

Well, anyway, I found this on youtube and thought my readers might like it. Hopeful, I can paste it. The presenter is Rick Larson and is very knowledgeable about the Star of Behthlehem.

No comments:

Post a Comment